A hodgepodge of thoughts this morning:
- Did you see Martha's blog this morning with the photos of the barn swallows nesting on her porch? Amazing! and so, so cute!
- Are you reading Abraham and Molly Piper's blogs? The posts at 22 Words are always exactly 22 words, not counting the title which can sometimes help a lot. And Molly's blog The Pipers is interesting as well--today she writes about how she and her husband sometimes fight over who gets to blog what. It's hard enough to come up with interesting topics--what if you had to fight over who's blogging the most recent blogworthy experience. :-)
- IVman has a really awful, cringe-inducing photo of a snake inside a computer--you need to go see it! And he has an interesting poll about gas prices and your vacation plans.
- Baking Bites continues to post some tempting recipes. I rarely go there without seeing something I want to try. Recently: how to make garlic croutons and a recipe for oatmeal raisin carrot cookies.
- Melanie over at Transparency has not only been kind enough to play Scrabble with me on Facebook, but she's also posting some photo quizzes that demonstrate her great photography skills and also completely stump me! You'll have to go check them out.